Traviloc XL RCB Rigidcore Vinyl – Riven Oak White
The latest offering from Traviloc is the all new “XL – RCB.” The real progress here is in the Rigid Core Board, RCB for short. This new core board offers exceptional dimensional stability to the extent that it is now possible to install up to 900m² of the flooring without the need for any unsightly expansion profiles. This combined with the extra long and wide plank format, high definition visuals, and rich surface textures makes the XL- RCB ideal for the demands of high quality commercial spaces.
This stunning vinyl floor comes with superior stain, fade, and wear resistance, the beauty of hardwood, and the durability of an LVT. The latest version of Traviloc is ideally suited to all Hospitality, Corporate, Retail, Educational, Medical and Residential installations.
- 100% Waterproof;
- Strong, rigid and dimensionally stable, installs up to 20m x20m without expansion profiles;
- Installs over most existing hard surfaces, including ceramic tile;
- No telegraphing from minor subfloor imperfections;
- No acclimatisation required in residential applications;
- Ultra-Fresh Inhibits the growth of surface mould and mildew, while discouraging growth of hidden mould beneath the floor;
- Premium Attached Foam Underlayment Improves sound absorption for a quieter environment;
- Enhanced protection against scuffs and abrasions with a tough, transparent wear layer with Enhanced Ceramic Bead finish;
- Superior stain, fade and wear resistance.
Bathroom, Corridor, Dining Room, Hotel Room, Kitchen, Lounge
Heavy Commercial, Heavy Domestic